COMING SOON - Register for further details.
At Hagan Homes we are not developers;
We are home builders.
With over 30 years experience Hagan Homes prides itself on offering affordable, quality, stylish homes, so go ahead and make your new home a Hagan Home.
Convenient living with everything on your doorstep
A short 2 minute walk to the nearest convenience store, ATM, and post office.
Great location with a number of primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
12 mile (16 minutes) to international airport and George Best City airport.
7 minute drive to the beautiful Wallace Park.
Located less than 2 miles away from an array of shops in Lisburn Bow Street and Bow Street Mall. 5 mile from Sprucefield Shopping Centre.
6 minute drive to Lagan Valley Hospital.
7 minute drive from Omniplex Cinema, Lisburn Valley Leisureplex, Bowling and eateries for all the family.
Conveniently located with excellent Train, Bus and Park and Ride connections to Belfast, Antrim and Craigavon.
Homes designed and built with you in mind
Nestled just off the Pond Park Road, on the edge of the highly sought-after Thaxton Village, the exciting new development of Wallace Gate boasts convenience, accessibility and provides its residents with the opportunity to settle down in a small and unique selection of semi detached homes.
Situated close to a multitude of amenities, Wallace Gate provides easy access to some of Lisburn’s best recreational facilities and open green spaces. Whether its strolling through the nearby Wallace Park, experiencing the very best in retail therapy at the thriving Bow Street Mall and Sprucefield Shopping Complex, or enjoying a fun-filled afternoon at Lisburn Leisureplex Centre, Wallace Gate ensures that homeowners can create lasting memories with all of the family.
Positioned within close proximity to Lisburn City Centre, and together with excellent rail and road links to Belfast City Centre and beyond, commuting has never been easier. Wallace Gate also provides easy access to Belfast International Airport, making travel easier than ever before.
Boasting a collection of six beautiful homes, Wallace Gate is perfect for young professionals and growing families hoping to set up home in an unparalleled location. With each stunning home benefiting from a full turnkey package, homeowners will have little to do on moving day, experiencing both comfort and style from the outset.
Thanks to Hagan Homes’ attention to detail, no aspect has been overlooked in the quest to ensure comfortable and modern living. With exceptional exteriors, and high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, homeowners are guaranteed a home in which to be proud. What’s more, homeowners can also enjoy the added bonus of a unique sunroom that features in each of these outstanding properties.
Luxury turnkey specification
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
– A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
– Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
– Floor level mood lighting
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
– Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
– Integrated washing machine
– Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
– Contemporary white sanitary ware
– Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
– Soft close toilet seat and cover
– Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
– Ensuite with electric shower
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
– Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
– Internal doors: Prefinished oak flush doors with chrome handles
– Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT and Sky+
– Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
– Front Hall and WC floor tiled
– Carpets to lounge, stairs and all bedrooms
– x1 USB double socket inkitchen and all bedrooms
– Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– uPVC double glazed windows
– 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
– 10 year NHBC structural warranty
– External lighting to front and rear door
– Outside water tap
– All front and back gardens to be grassed
– Bitmac parking areas
Co-Ownership offers hopeful buyers the opportunity to get onto the home ownership ladder through a shared ownership scheme.
It works by allowing you to buy a share of your home, between 50% and 90% of the property's total value, depending on what you can afford.
You take out a mortgage to the value of your share of the property and then over time gradually increase this share as you are able.
Rent to Own allows applicants to rent a new build property for 3 years with the option to buy at the end of their tenancy. When tenants purchase the property they receive a 25% rent rebate which can help towards a deposit contribution.Rent-to-own website
FairShare is a shared ownership scheme for Northern Ireland. FairShare allows homebuyers who cannot afford to buy a property outright, to buy a share of a new-build property directly from a housing association and pay rent on the rest.Fairshare website