VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
A stunning range of 2 bedroom apartments, and 3 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes
At Hagan Homes we are not developers;
We are home builders.
With over 30 years experience Hagan Homes prides itself on offering affordable, quality, stylish homes, so go ahead and make your new home a Hagan Home.
Convenient living witheverything on your doorstep.
Frys Meadow is situated within an unbeatable location. A range of local shops and popular eateries can be found only a 20 minute walk away.
With access to the M2 motorway less than a minute away from Frys Meadow you can easily commute to Antrim, Coleraine, Belfast or beyond.
For those who love the great outdoors, the St Patricks Trail at Slemish Mountain is a 15 minute drive away with access to the world renowned North Antrim Coast slightly further afield.
McKillops Spar is less than 5 minutes walk away for all your daily grocery needs, and there’s a Tesco Superstore 2.5 miles away for the weekly shop.
An outstanding array of sporting and recreational facilities are situated a short drive away. The Seven Towers Leisure Centre, Ballymena Rugby and Football Clubs, Ballymena Golf Club, Galgorm Castle Golf Club and the Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort, can all be found just minutes away from Frys Meadow.
McKillops Spar, Frys Road – 0.4 miles
Ballymena Rugby Club – 0.9 miles
Ballymena Showgrounds – 0.9 miles
Fairhill Shopping Centre – 1.0 miles
ECOS Visitor and Conference Centre – 1.0 miles
Tower Centre – 1.2 miles
Peoples Park – 1.2 miles
Ballymena Town Centre – 1.5 miles
Seven Towers Leisure Centre – 1.6 miles
Ballymena Golf Club – 1.6 miles
Ballymena Train Station – 1.7 miles
Tesco Superstore – 2.5 miles
Galgorm Castle Golf Club – 3.9 miles
Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort – 5.0 miles
Belfast City Centre – 30.0 miles
George Best Belfast City Airport – 31.0 miles
Belfast International Airport – 17.2 miles
Homes in an exclusive neighbourhood
Frys Meadow, Ballymena is the latest development from Award Winning property developer Hagan Homes, which offers beautifully designed two bedroom apartments, and three bedroom semi-detached and detached homes.
Frys Meadow is ideally located in a mature residential area. Residents can enjoy the convenience of Ballymena’s vibrant centre and the peacefulness afforded by a development located away from the main throng of the town.
Commuters travelling further afield can avail of a comprehensive road and commuter network, which enables easy access to the north, west and south to Belfast City Centre and beyond. Ballymena’s extensive rail and bus network is accessed directly from the town to many locations throughout the province.
Beautiful open countryside is close to hand, with some of Ulster’s finest villages a short drive away. The stunning village of Broughshane is three miles to the east, where residents can enjoy the quaint atmosphere and perhaps a cosy lunch at the picturesque Thatch Inn. Galgorm is a similar distance to the west, complete with stunning riverscapes and the world-class Galgorm Resort & Spa in which to relax and unwind.
Ballymena benefits from a compact town centre, affording easy access to fabulous boutiques, shopping centres and high street stores, interspersed with coffee shops, bistros and great restaurants to spend relaxed evenings and weekends with friends and family.
Those who enjoy fitness can avail of the Seven Towers Leisure Centre as well as the running, walking and cycling opportunities within the local parkland. Ballymena is a very family-centric location with a superb selection of schools and colleges as well as recreational fun to be enjoyed within the ECOS Nature Park, the local cinema complex and The Braid (Museum and Arts Centre) to name just a few locations. To enjoy this all you have to do is move.
Making your new house a home
Careful attention to detail has been given in every element of design and construction at Frys Meadow giving these homes a distinct charm.
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
– Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
– White four panel doors with chrome handles
– Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT, and Sky+
– Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
– Hallway floor tiled
– Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms
– Sunroom floors tiled where applicable
– New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand, with this wifi ready RF thermostat (electronic sensors that communicate by radio signals to the the boiler to provide the ideal room temperature) and it’s free app, making it possible to add multiple users, boost, change schedules activate holiday mode and more
– x1 USB double socket in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms (Houses only)
– Ethernet port in smaller bedroom
– Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
– Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– uPVC double glazed windows
– 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
– 10 year NHBC structural warranty
– Quality fitted kitchen complete with worktop and handles
– Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
– Floor level mood lighting
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling
– Appliances include electric oven, electric hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood
– Integrated washing machine (houses only)
– Integrated washer / dryer (apartments only)
– Integrated dishwasher
– Integrated fridge / freezer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
– Contemporary white sanitary ware
– Vanity unit in main bathroom and ensuite
– Thermostatically controlled shower mixer and shower door (Houses only)
– Soft close toilet seat and cover
– Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling
– Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
– Site 28A hallway, kitchen, living & dining area tiled, bedrooms carpeted
– Site 28B ground floor porch, kitchen, living, dining areas tiled, hall and bedrooms carpeted
– Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
– x1 USB double socket in living, kitchen and all bedrooms
– External lighting to entrance doors
– Traditional brick and painted smooth render finishes (site specific)
– External lighting to front and rear doors (houses only)
– Rear gardens to be turfed
– Decorative flagged path around dwellings with bitmac parking area (where applicable)
– Outside water tap to houses and ground floor communal outside water tap to apartments
– Extensive landscaping across entire development
– All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company - Management fee to be confirmed
Register your interest with either UPS Ballymena on 028 2565 7700 or L+B on 028 2563 7733
Frys Meadow will boast a luxurious collection of 2 bed apartments, and 3 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.